"Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like."

Friday, April 6, 2007

If I had balls, this would hurt

Well, I knew things were too good to be true last night. I went to sleep smiling, and I had this uneasy feeling that something wasn't right. I am not used to things being that nice. It felt unnatural to be content and not have any worries. But I decided that heck, life was finally on my side for at least a day. That was just right, it was all I got, ONE DAY! Because today, life turned around and gave me a big kick in the crotch!

Well, at least I'll still have my cute neighbor to console me. As of now, I have a freak of a headache, and I have no appetite, which could be a good thing, I guess. BLEH!

2 comments:

dana said...

Maybe you have whatever disease I have, which means you'll be out of it for about a week. Of course, I didn't get kicked in the crotch, though, so it may take you longer to recover.

KULA said...

Kim - Nothing bad, see the newest blog post :)

Dana - I do have a little bit of a cold, but see the new post too :)