"Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like."

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Borrowed materials

Well, I can't say I haven't had the time or energy to blog, but let's just pretend that that's what it is. I feel like I owe my dedicated readers something to hang on to while I find my inspiration, so I'm going to borrow someone's really eye-opening blog post to inform the masses yet again of how corrupt our government is. And you all know me, I don't like talking about politics at all. HA, I can almost say that with a straight face. ALMOST!

Here's a post by my favorite west coast doctor, DocErn, about all the crimes against humanity and against the American people by this administration.

This administration will go down in history as one of the worst in American history. And American people are hesitant to accuse them of grave crimes, maybe because we're here and we are not experiencing first-hand the effects of their doings that are taking place overseas. Or maybe because it happened over a span of almost 8 years. But I'm sure if you add up all the deaths that resulted from the actions of this government, they will add up to comparable numbers to those of some of the most vicious criminals against humanity. Not to mention the way the American dream has been slowly crushed into foreclosures and bankruptcies over the past few years. But who else is to blame other than the people who chose, not only once, but twice to elect this president?

1 comment: